1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
As the Creative Services Coordinator I am responsible for managing the successful delivery of our design and production work to our clients.
2. What’s your greatest moment – whether in work, school or PR – so far?
So far, my greatest moment is when I wrote a song called “First Round Draft Pick” and released it during the NFL Draft, which led to 15,000 YouTube views and multiple blog mentions.
3. Who do you love to follow on Twitter and why?
I love to follow Fast Company and Gizmodo for their insights on new tech and brand strategy. Also Jim Gaffigan, he’s hilarious.
4. What’s the one gadget you think needs to be invented?
A protective screen for your phone that doubles as a PV solar panel that can charge your phone.
5. Android, iPhone or other?
Between my rants on being tracked by “big brother”, you can find me snapping hipster-esque photos and jamming out to Bossa Nova…on my iPhone.
6. What’s your favorite thing about living in the Washington DC area?
My favorite thing about living in the DC area is the weekend track work on the Metro…I was born and raised here. I love almost everything.
7. What do you love to do when you are not working?
When I am not working, I love to wander the city on my bike, go to art exhibitions, write songs, or hang out with my family.