1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
I am a Senior Account Executive in the Business Technology Group, dabbling in all things relating to PR and client relations.
2. What’s your greatest moment – whether in work, school or PR – so far?
One of the greatest moments of my PR career thus far would have to be landing my client on the homepage of AdAge - super exciting!
3. Who do you love to follow on Twitter and why?
Taco Bell, without a doubt. The only thing better than a witty pun is one that involves nachos. I also love Lena Dunham and Ellen DeGeneres because I'm a huge fan of both feminism and sarcasm and I feel like they just get me.
4. What’s the one gadget you think needs to be invented?
I would love a portable 3D printer that could print me any snack my heart desires - but that could be dangerous.
5. What’s your favorite thing about living in the Washington DC area?
As you could probably tell, I am somewhat of a foodie. I love all the awesome restaurants and ethnic cuisine that DC has to offer. I also love that you can be in the city shopping or going to the theater one minute, and hiking in a national park the next. DC is a city of variety, which I really appreciate.