1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
I’m an Account Coordinator here at Merritt group managing the baseline programs and supporting media relations for all of my high-tech and energy clients.
2. What’s your greatest moment – whether in work, school or PR – so far?
My greatest moment in work and PR so far was being hired here at Merritt Group. I knew right after my interview that this was the place for me. They also feed us lunch about three times a week and throw great parties, so it’s going well so far. Oh, and the people are super smart, creative and hardworking which makes it a great atmosphere to work in.
3. Who do you love to follow on Twitter and why?
I love to follow Lena Dunham and Mindy Kaling because we share the same sarcastic sense of humor (I don’t know them personally but think I do) and they are strong independent women who give me inspiration to be myself.
4. What’s the one gadget you think needs to be invented?
All my great ideas such as Venmo and Seamless have already been invented, so the world needs to stop being so high tech and smart.
5. Android, iPhone or other?
I’m an iPhone gal, always have been and always will be, even though I’ve lost and cracked a couple in my day.
6. What’s your favorite thing about living in the Washington DC area?
My favorite thing about living in the Washington DC area is the food. There are always great places to eat even though it’s causing me to become broke.
7. What do you love to do when you are not working?
I’m somewhat of a wine connoisseur at the age of 22 and am proud of it. I also love to cook with my friends and share stories about the good and not so good ole days.