1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
I currently serve as an Account Coordinator at Merritt Group, supporting clients on multiple levels from media relations and content development to research to social media.
2. What’s your greatest moment – whether in work, school or PR – so far?
During undergrad, I studied “away” at a satellite campus in Philadelphia for an entire year followed by a semester abroad in London. The year and a half I spent immersed in those two cities was by far the best yet.
3. What's Your Favorite Thing About Living in the Washington, D.C. Area?
It’s a great size for a metropolitan city with such diverse communities. I always enjoy hopping on the metro and exploring the city by foot - there’s always something to do and see!
4. What do You Love to do When You Are Not Working?
If I have the opportunity and time, I enjoy traveling. New adventures and some spontaneity is a good mix. Besides that, I like to catch up on my reading, ice skate (season permitting), binge watch Netflix shows, discover new restaurants and snag online shopping deals.
5. What’s the Best Book You've Read Recently?
Lately, I’ve been reading Haruki Murakami’s books; my favorite so far being “Norwegian Wood.” I’m currently reading “Wind/Pinball,” which was recently released in the US.