1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
As an Account Coordinator in the Government Practice, my responsibilities include securing media opportunities and developing social media content for our clients.
2. Who do you love to follow on Twitter and why?
Steve Martin, The New Yorker, Drew Barrymore, BJ Novak, Jimmy Fallon, and Modern Seinfeld are my personal favorites. I appreciate a witty Twitter presence.
3. What's Your Favorite Thing About Living in the Washington, D.C. Area?
As someone who was born and raised in the D.C. area, I love how much the city has evolved. There are so many new restaurants and exciting attractions that enhance the city’s culture.
4. WHAT’S THE BEST BOOK YOU'VE READ RECENTLY?
I’ve been gravitating toward reading books of essays, lately. “I Feel Bad About My Neck” by Nora Ephron is hilarious, sharp, and extremely interesting.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR PODCAST RECOMMENDATIONS?
I’m a huge advocate of Serial, it’s the best!