Is it just me, or does San Francisco rival New York these days for the title of “The City that Never Sleeps”? From major sporting events to concerts, performances and lectures nearly every night of the week, there’s enough to keep us out and about practically 24-7.
The Merritt Group team sure was busy in February. Here are just a few things we did last month to support the California team’s (unofficial) “work hard, play hard” motto:
A Superbowl potluck with our fantastic Cutline officemates…
A work out class at the House of Air trampoline gym…
A team happy hour at Hopwater Distribution…
And a cooking class featuring Azerbaijan cuisine at local gem 18 Reasons!
If you missed us last month, don’t worry! Here are a few places to find us in March:
- Rubbing elbows with cyber security’s best and brightest at the world famous RSA Conference Feb. 29-March 4 (and at our annual Wine Down on March 3 at Bluestem Brasserie!)
- Mixing and mingling with our fellow PR professionals at PRSA’s Second Thursday networking event on March 10
- Getting our creative juices flowing with a hands-on Creative Thinking training session on March 15
- Supporting a balanced mind and body at a Satori Yoga class on March 23
- Learning about “The Future of the Experiential Brand” from the marketing tech genius Brian Solis on March 24