Fall is here! It’s officially the golden season in San Francisco, and while we don’t mind seeing a little less of Karl on the weekends these days, we sure loved our summer here at Merritt Group.
August and September were chock full of great events in and around the city, and our team had an amazing time…
- Meeting the Press with news directors from KBCW-TV, ABC 7, NBC Bay Area and SFGate.com
- Attending PRSA-SF’s Fall into Diversity mixer and roundtable event on Ethics: The Heart of Leadership
- Going “Inside the Newsroom” with WIRED writers, editors and producers including David Pierce, Paula Chowles and Robbie Gonzalez at PRSA Silicon Valley
- Staying “in balance” with our Cutline suitemates at monthly in-office Pilates sessions
- Volunteering at our local NPR station KQED’s fall membership drive
- Participating in a lively discussion about our clients’ “Jobs to Be Done” in our MG Book Club
- Talking with the ultimate insider Sam Whitmore about new trends and emerging issues in technology media
Want to catch the SF team this fall? You can find us …
- Toasting a successful summer at a team happy hour on October 20
- Joining the Diversity Workshop at PRSA-ICON on October 24th
- Staying fit and focused with an urban hike around SF on October 28
- Talking shop with developer-focused media on November 17
And much, much more!
Want to get in on the fun? You’re in luck -- we’re looking for amazing new team members to join our rocking California office! Apply directly through our Careers and LinkedIn pages, or get in touch at email@example.com.