1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
I am a hybrid employee, bridging the PR and Creative departments as a Senior Account Executive and Project Manager. Essentially, I am a jack of all trades handling media relations, social media and marketing services for my clients.
2. What’s your greatest moment – whether in work, school or PR – so far?
My greatest moment at work so far was helping to bring in a new client, Novetta. It was a great learning experience to see how the new business proposal process works. I am excited to be the account lead and be a part of helping increase their share of voice as they expand to the commercial sector.
3. Who do you love to follow on Twitter and why?
I follow The Skimm (@Skimm), just in case I miss the daily recap email. It is an entertaining way to keep up with the daily news.
4. What’s the one gadget you think needs to be invented?
A phone case that has retractable headphones - they always seem to manage to get tangled in your purse.
5. Android, iPhone or other?
iPhone for life.
6. What’s your favorite thing about living in the Washington DC area?
I love living in the D.C. area because all of my friends and family are just a short drive away. I can easily see the most important people in my life. It also doesn't hurt that there are amazing restaurants, site seeing and my Baltimore Ravens are just a short drive away.
7. What do you love to do when you are not working?
I love to draw, paint, design and DIY projects. Having a creative outlet is very important to me.