1. What do you do at Merritt Group?
I’m an account coordinator in Merritt Group’s San Francisco office. I provide client support and media relations for AccessData, AtTask and Tableau.
2. What’s your greatest moment – whether in work, school or strategic communications – so far?
My greatest moment would be moving to San Francisco from North Carolina, three months after graduating college. It has been an amazing journey, and much easier than I expected.
3. Android, iPhone or other?
I’d have to say iPhone, simply because I love the visuals.
4. What’s your favorite thing about living in San Francisco area?
It’s extremely hard to choose one favorite thing about living in San Francisco. Although I’ve only been in the Bay Area for one month, I fell in love with the culture of the city. Every day is a new adventure here. One day I could be shopping in Union Square, the next I could be going on a hike on Marshall’s Beach near the Golden Gate Bridge. It’s a city with limitless opportunity and so much to do.
5. What do you love to do when you are not working?
When I am not working I like to watch TV shows such as Scandal, The Office and Law & Order: SVU. I also enjoy jogging, hiking, live music, relaxing by the beach and exploring all that San Francisco has to offer.